Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi, I have wlc with all the AP running in Flexconnect mode. now when we are trying to do SRST for the wireless ip phones 7926g phones the phones are not falling to the srst and there is no request being sent to the router.  I have enabled local aut...

hi, I have wlc with all the AP running in Flexconnect mode. now when we are trying to do SRST for the wireless ip phones 7926g phones the phones are not falling to the srst and there is no request being sent to the router.  I have enabled local aut...

My WCL cannot register APs in my network. Yet it can see them by pinging and under AP-Join but not joined, kindly help.

Regards, i'm sorry but, i don't speak so good english, i help myself with a translator, i'm informatic engineer student and i'm doing an investigation about networks wireless, i have the following scenario, two distant buildings E1 and E2, the first ...

Question, We have Cisco AIR-AP1232AG-A-K9 access points. We recently set a specific SSID to a max-association 20 clients. My question is, what happens when the access point reaches it's 20 clients? Does it reject the 21 client trying to connect or d...

I have a few AIR-CAP3502E-A-K9 Access points that after they boot up (flashing green light), the controller appears to see them and I can ping the reported IP address, but for some reason the status indicator on the AP goes out completely so I can't ...

dfiore by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card