Views
Helpful
Replies

Fresh Prime 3.9.x installation question

patoberli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi all

Anybody here to happen to have a fairly fresh Prime 3.9 installation (without a recovered application backup)?

I'm wondering something about the "Assurance And Health Summary" Job Dashboard.

Which jobs do you have there for a fairly fresh installation?

I had an issue on 3.7.x before, where various jobs didn't anymore start after a reboot. I received from TAC two scripts, with which I could stop and start all those jobs again, until the next reboot/restart. TAC told me (this is already some months ago), that this should be fixed (again...) in 3.8. Anyway, I made a fresh 3.9.1 installation last week and applied the application backup from the 3.7.x installation and guess what, the same Jobs don't start again and create an orange error. 

20210518_pi_error.png

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

patoberli,

I have a new 3.9 install that I manually setup.  I don't see any issue with the one I have:

pi39.png

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks Scott, that at least shows that you also have at least some of those jobs. Last time I talked to TAC they were unsure if those jobs still exist in newer versions. 

I guess it's time to talk to TAC again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card