Views
Helpful
Replies

Good App on Apple IPAD cannot not sync emails

SACHIN SHARMA
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Good App installed on Apple IPAD cannot not sync emails when connected to wireless network at the site.we are using cisco does it required any additional configuration on wlc to allow communication.please advice.

Thanks in Advance.

6 Replies 6

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The WLC doesn't block anything. I would verify with your email guy to see if the app is supported. Or maybe your FW or content filter is blocking something.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks Scott for replying.

Hi Scott ,

this used to work earlier untill we move our office to new location ,what needs to be open on fw for good app to work.

Any help appreciated.

I would not know... have you tried contacting the app developer?

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Per Good for Enterprise website -

"To use Good Mobile Messaging over WiFi in a corporate setting, the IT administrator must make sure the following port is open: UDP port 12000 TCP ports 80, 443, and 21

Good requires that customers open a range of IP addresses (Class C 216.136.156.64/27)"

We use Good on iPads and Android over our Cisco Wireless solution with no issues.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Thank You !  Pete ,i am working with my firewall team on this and will post the result if opening the above ports and allowing networks works.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card