Views
Helpful
Replies

Guest Access Controllers

plingg
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

The guest access solution on the Cisco controllers have the disadvantage of the missing feature to print out the accounts.

I know there exist features with WCS to print out this accounts. But nobody buy WCS only for this print feature.

Does anyone have a solution to print out the guest accounts in simple way? What about other products to realise the guest authentication with a print feature?  What other guest authentication products fit to the controller solution?

Thank you very much!

Regards

Pascal

4 Replies 4

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Pascal:

I am not aware about any solution other than WCS. However, If I have only one WLC I would try to get the users from CLI:

show netuser summary.

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Hello Amjad

Thank you for your answer!

The solution need to be simple. For reception people is not possible to work by cli.

This is the problem.

Regards

Pascal

No other way without WCS. Unless you purchase a standalone guest box that handles all the guest access.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Hi George

Do you know such a standalone guest box product?

Regards

Pascal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card