cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello:I have a WCS 4400 system and run 3 seperate WLANs: 2 WPA secured networks and 1 open, using LDAP authentication.Is it possible to schedule, or script, one of these WLANs to automatically disable at 8am and enable at 2pm each day?I'm sorry if th...

Hi,Appreciate if some one advise on how to configure EoIP tunnel. One wireless LAN controller is in a DMZ acting as an anchor controller...and this needs to get traffic from foreign Wireless LAN Controllers from other remote locations over an EoIP Tu...

Looking for help on getting back into APs (1140 series) to update firmware. Although web mgt is enabled can or login using network Asst or web page using static IPAPs are on Cisco PoE switches.Thanks for any suggestions.DaveSent from Cisco Technical ...

dkrasner by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

symptoms:Client shows associated but client does not connect. Also, network will show up in "Available Networks" and then disappears.Only affecting some computers. All same make and model.Controller did show a reboot yesterday at 9:00am for no appare...

I have a problem with powerbooks getting DHCP addresses from the 1141N AP's.  My windows and Linux clients are just fine, anyone see the same and any suggestions?

cinman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working with a customer that has several WLC in place and working already. They now want to get a WCS server with location services in place. Does the licensing strictly depend on the number of APs in use, not the number or type of WLCs?For a lin...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card