cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How often does Prime sync with DNA-C after setting up automatic sync ?

Hi all

Im trying to find out how often Prime will sync data to DNA-C when setting up automatic sync in the Co-excistence tool.

I cant quite seem to find that info anywhere.

But for example, if I move an AP on a map in Prime, how much time will pass until its also moved on the same map in DNA-C ?

Thats it

Thanks, if anyone knows, Thomas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

b.angel
Level 1
Level 1

Thomas, to answer question about moving the AP on the map. I don't think the AP move within DNA Center. When I move or add APs on Prime I do the same on DNA Center just to keep them in sync.

Paul Dyer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi

I´m about to integrate Cisco Prime with DNA but is not ready yet.  One place I´d look at is on Job Dashboard. I can´t see and job there as I dont have it integrated but in your case, I believe you may see the job there, probably under Infrastructure. You can even change the frequence.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Sorry I cant fint that job anywhere. - So it properly does not exist in that way (unfortunately)
And if you are about to integrate, with DNA-C - I highly recommend you start with the newest PI3.8+ , previous releases have, lets say, produced "mixed" results. PI3.8+ seems to work every time.

Thanks Thomas! 

b.angel
Level 1
Level 1

Thomas, to answer question about moving the AP on the map. I don't think the AP move within DNA Center. When I move or add APs on Prime I do the same on DNA Center just to keep them in sync.

Paul Dyer

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card