cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Image file AIR-SAP2602i-E-K9

007_Jappie
Level 1
Level 1

For home use I want to use an aironet AIR-SAP2602i-E-K9 access point. I just don't have a tar file. How can I get an image file?
Autonomous 15.3.3-JF15(ED)?

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://software.cisco.com/download/home/284362257/type/284180979/release/15.3.3-JF15

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

007_Jappie
Level 1
Level 1

I do not have a service contract with Cisco. Can I also get this tar file without a contract?

007_Jappie
Level 1
Level 1

It is for home use only☺

Without a support contract you will not be able to download any files.  What others have done is actually search the internet and have found the file(s) they wanted.  That is your best bet without support.  

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

007_Jappie
Level 1
Level 1

I've searched the internet but can't find anything... anyone have any suggestions where I can find something?

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Cisco software is licensed so cannot be shared.  Talk to whoever/wherever you bought the AP from. 

Or look for a different version - there's sure to be something out there somewhere - just search without the 15: ap3g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JF and see what you find.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card