Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Invalid Country code

This is the message I am receiving in the controller logs.

*Nov 09 14:45:14.813: %CAPWAP-3-POST_DECODE_ERR: capwap_ac_sm.c:4411 Post decode processing failed for Config status from AP cc:ef:48:c2:67:20

*Nov 09 14:45:14.811: %LWAPP-3-RD_ERR4: capwap_ac_sm.c:2386 Invalid regulatory domain 802.11bg:-A     802.11a:-A for AP cc:ef:48:c2:67:20

*Nov 09 14:45:14.811: %LWAPP-3-RD_ERR7: spam_lrad.c:9077 Invalid country code () for AP cc:ef:48:c2:67:20

I have the country code set to US and the access points are AIR-LAP1042N-A-K9.  They are showing up under CDP neighbors and are receiving IP's.

Any help would be appreciared.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Nicholas Darrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure your running the latest code version on the controller, the 1040 series ap was only released recently on the 7.x code train. Try 7.0.220 and make sure that united states(A) is listed on the controller.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make you wonder if the AP is mislabed with the wrong code if it shows A-K9 and you have the US selected. Is this AP the only one that is behaving like this ? Do you have other APs that are fine?

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Nicholas Darrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure your running the latest code version on the controller, the 1040 series ap was only released recently on the 7.x code train. Try 7.0.220 and make sure that united states(A) is listed on the controller.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

This is a new WLAN installation.  There are 9 other AP's that all have the same problem.  I've opened a case with TAC.

Upgrading to the the latest firmware version solved the problem.  Thanks for the help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card