cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime 3.4 issues with GUI login post maintenance release install

pkilkenny
Level 1
Level 1

recently installed PI 3.4 maintenance release (3.4.1) and post install the webui cannot be accessed by any other account besides root.  Any other local, or remote login via tacacs, does not work.  Login just sits there spinning on submit.  If you login via root to webui it works just fine. PI is hosted on vm.  Anyone else see this issue post maint release install?  

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you looked at the release notes before upgrade :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-4-1/release/notes/cpi_rn.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

yes thanks I did read through release notes and updated the config on ACS and also browsers (tried on many platforms and browsers with same results).  I did set the AAA config back to local only and all the local accounts did work after that.  I set back to TACACS+ and enabled fallback on auth failure or no response and issue did persist.  In the end I set back to local, deleted the TACACS+ servers, then re-configured and seemed to work after that.

May be you might have seen some logs before why it was failing, For me looking like key might have issue between ACS and Prime

Glad it was working finally and you find the method to sort.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card