Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

UcraínoInglés---------------Detectar idiomaAcerbaixanoAfrikaansAlbanésAlemánAmháricoÁrabeArmenioBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosníacoBúlgaroCanarésCasacoCatalánCebuanoChecoChinés (simplificado)Chinés (tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCrioulo haitianoCroat...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We can configure a/n band via wlc, but can we configure a band associated with first ssid and n band associated with second ssid? thanks

wfqk by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are getting intermittent wifi problems at a particular site and have been advised to use Spectrum Expert. Below is a screenshot of the area that is a problem.  The access point in the room currently has 23 clients on it and is on channel 52. ...

m.s.rees1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I'm trying to set up a WS-C3650-24-PD-S Wireless Controller but I read in its datasheet it has the option for a "primary upgrade license" and a "1 access point adder license".My silly question is: does it mean I need to purchase the Pri...

Raul Armas by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone done integration between WLC2504 (8.5.130.0) and Steel Belted Radius (6.1.2) for 802.1x authentication with EAP-PEAP-MSCHAPv2?   I have done the setup but unfortunately the client was unable to authenticate against the RADIUS server.   I did d...

swwoon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The bulk copy and replace APs function in Prime 3.2 requires the old and new base radio MAC addresses in the csv file. Prior to 3.2 it used to require the old and new Ethernet MAC addresses, which were easier to obtain. Can anyone confirm if later ve...

bdheaton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   i try to configure 2800 with Mobility Express (ME) configuration connected to a switch on which is not possible to have a trunk port (802.1q). So I am in access port. I am using 8.5.x release and I have only one AP in ME (so it is master ME) I ...

stephan92 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have problems to get connected to the AIR-AP2802E-H-K9. It´s connected via PoE module to a cisco Switch and is then connected to a Server. The interesting Thing is that DHCP sees the IP and the MAC adress of the AP, but i am still not able to p...

Hermann88 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card