cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow when connect cisco Aironet 2700, series AIR-CAP2702I-F-K9

asaputro
Level 1
Level 1

i have a problem when connect cisco Aironet 2700 series AIR-CAP2702I-F-K9, my taskbar menu on windows 10, always loading, when i connect to another wifi no use cisco aeronet, the loading on the taskbar not happened. 

Thank you for your response and sharing on similar matters.

Thx,
Ary

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Make sure  that the AP is using the latest firmware available and also that the Wifi drivers are up to date on the PC , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Make sure  that the AP is using the latest firmware available and also that the Wifi drivers are up to date on the PC , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

asaputro
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for your response and solution @marce , I will check that first.

jagan.chowdam
Spotlight
Spotlight

Check the SSID configuration and make sure client can reach DHCP server.

Assuming you are using Mobility Express, verify your WLAN/SSID configuration. 

Use "show wlan summary" & "show wlan <wlan number>commands to verify. 

Also, you can connect a laptop to the switch port in the same VLAN as the WLAN/SSID and see if your laptop gets an IP address. 

Make the WLAN open (without any security) and see if it connects.

Jagan Chowdam

/**Pls rate useful responses**/

Thank you for your response and solution @jagan.chowdam.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card