cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to configure wired interfaces on Cisco IW9167

rhidalgogat
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team I really need your help with this issue. I have an IW9167 radio that booted as WGB mode and I need to configure it's wired1(SFP) interface for 100mbps/full duplex but I cant see the command as available. This interface seems to be configured from factory to 1000mbps full duplex but I need to be able to change it to a 100mbps/fullduplex. The interface wired0 is working ok with a 100mbps device since wired0 is able to auto negotiate but wired1 does not negotiate so I need to hardcode it to 100mbps.

Please see pic with soft ver:

rhidalgogat_0-1719342322303.png

Thanks so much.

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- The speed for wired1 will be determined by the SFP-type and can not be changed , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

rhidalgogat
Level 1
Level 1

I have tried with 100mbps SFP and does not work with the 100mbps device. I have tried with a 10,100,1000 SFP and did not work with 100mbps device either. It works with my 1000 mbps laptop and the 10,100,1000 mbps SFP, it works with the laptop network interface as auto negotiation and with it hardcoded to 1000mbps. I need to be able to configure the SFP wired1 interface on the 9167 to 100mbps/fullduplex just like any other switch, that would fix my problem. I only don’t see the command options available under “configure”. I wonder if I need to downgrade the firmware so the interface configuration option becomes available. I can’t even shut/no shut the interface. I really appreciate your help with this.

- Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/outdoor_industrial/iw9167/software/configuration/b-iw9167-ap-scg-17-9.html
 >...

Table 3. Port Mapping

Panel Label

SW Interface

mGig POE-IN port

wired 0

SFP

wired 1

Note

The supported SFP module for this feature is the 1000BASE-T rugged SFP (Cisco PID: GLC-T-RGD).

The above indicates that apparently wired1 can only do 1G

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card