cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Vlan and SSID not showing in AP Web Interface

fasteddye
Level 1
Level 1

We have a couple of APs that do not show the Vlans and SSIDs through the AP web interface.  If you go to the SSID manager page in web interface, the page comes up but does not show any of the SSIDs configured.  The same goes for Services - Vlan.  That page comes up but does not show any Vlans configured.  If you telnet to the APs, you see the listed mssid and all the SSID interfaces.  The SSIDs on the APs are functional and working.  This just makes it difficult to use the web interface for these APs.  I have tried to compare running configs on APs where web interface is not showing this and on APs that it is showing but cannot see any differences.

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Nicolas Darchis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you try with different web browsers ?

Nicolas

View solution in original post

Well you have the point. What software is it running ? Is firefox supported on that version ? Maybe a bug on that version ?

Nicolas

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Nicolas Darchis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you try with different web browsers ?

Nicolas

They APs in question view properly in IE but not Firefox.

All other APs view properly in Firefox. Not sure of all the IOS versions of APs. Should be 12.3 or 12.4.

Thanks.

Well you have the point. What software is it running ? Is firefox supported on that version ? Maybe a bug on that version ?

Nicolas

We have IOS 12.4 (10b) JDA3 on the APs in question. I don’t see anything that states it does not have support for Firefox.

I do see that IOS 12.4 (21a) JA1 does have support for Firefox.

I will look at trying to upgrade these APs.

Thanks.

Unsupported things are never documented. You can't possibly list all browsers that you don't support.

But if it's not mentionned clearly as supported then it means "it might work but we never tested with it".

Let us know how it goes with the 12.4.21

Nicolas

===

Don't forget to rate answers that you find useful

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card