cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco wireless controller is sending out malform packets across the network.  Wireshark reports numerous malform packets with the source of the Wireless Controller.  when we unplug the WC the malformed packets go away and our network returns to total...

I have a Cisco 2106 WLC in DHCP Relay mode. For some reason, all of the clients that attach to the network via WiFi get an IP Conflict notification, even though the IP address is not in conflict (they're all unique, and the next available on the DHCP...

pdisse by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help with possible ideas why Apple MAC client and Desktop using 3Com PCI card migth not authenticate to the WLAN.Security implemented on the WLAN is WPA2/Enterprise with PEAP.AP 1140 seriesRADIUS server; WIndows NPSController: 4404Thank...

get2dapsy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Mates,need a little Fingertip...I have to couple ACS 5.2 and Windows 200x Directory. Is there a short Description of what to do? I read that nor BDC or Agent Configuration is needed, is that true? Which Parameters are needed to configure?Thx in ad...

Does anyone happen to have any information on this WLC error:MFP Anomaly Detected - 6 'Invalid Sequence Number' violation(s) have originated from the AP with BSS'00:1a:30:b9:4f:c2'. This was detected by the radio with Slot ID '0' of the AP with MAC '...

HiWhen I am trying to open client from Monitor->Clients in WCS v7 I am receiving an error:Error(s): You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:Error:No response from Server. Possible reasons are: the server is unreachable, your session...

Have 4 AP1252 installed.  Clients dropping off wireless every 20 min.Multiple clients running HP  tablets are dropping often and unable to connect for a period of time.   Log files on WAP show TKIP MICHAEL MIC errors.  Have already configured  the  "...

tsrader by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My environment contains 4 seperate controllers.  1 controller in the datacenter which remote offices use with HREAP and discover this WLC using DNS  We will call this Controller WLC1.  2 more controllers (WLC 2 and WLC 3) in the corporate headquarter...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card