Views
Helpful
Replies

vWLC does not ping the ap or gateway in my lab

joandwifi
Level 1
Level 1

vwlc does not ping the ap or gateway in my lab
I downloaded the AIR 9.8.2.170 ova, and I'm trying to associate an AIR AP CAP3502P-N-K9. However, I got lost in concepts:
1st - I can only access the GUI of my lab network if I add its IP in the service port, and not in the management.
When I added it to the service port, I accessed the box, configured it, but the AP did not join due to dhcp/subnet conflict.
When I returned to the configuration in the manager, I can see the ap with the command "show ap summary", but I can't ping the ap or my gateway from within the CLI/VM, what's missing?

My default lab network (gateway + dhcp on native vlan = 1): 172.16.1.1

Modem >> RV42 >> SW + AP >> PC with VM in bridge mode (receiving ip from dhcp)

NOTE: I can ping to vwlc, but I can no longer access it via GUI/https or via ssh. How do I solve this problem?

Blog_CISCO-HELP.PNG

2 Replies 2

Hi

Try to enable LAG on the WLC side our disable it in case is enable. You can also add an addicional  virtual interface on the VMware side and then use one for Management e one for Service port.

Flavio Miranda do peixe no Centro kkk Grande mestre!!

Jardel da Oi, atualmente na NTT. Consegui fazer funcionar, estava dando canelada com as configurações no meu ambiente. Desculpe a demora mestre, muito obrigado e um forte abraço.

Qualquer coisa só chamar no linkedin

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card