Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS coverage area more than 10 areas visible

axel.rasmussen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Are there a way to configure a wcs to show more than 10 coverage areas in the general overview TAB.

3 Replies 3

Federico Ziliotto
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Axel,

It looks like showing only a maximum of 10 coverage areas was a design decision back from WCS 3.2.

The reason behind this was not to have the home page taking a long time to load.

The link "View All Maps" was also added on purpose to display the full list of maps/coverage areas, if more than 10 are needed.

Regards,

Fede

Hi, Thank you for your answer.

My problem is that if you are going into viewing all maps you will only see this.

In this area auto refresh don't work so you have to manually refresh.

My overview screen is placed in a helpdesk area.

Maybe Cisco will be able to give a parameter update so more than 10 areas is visible. ??

Regards

Axel

Thank you Axel,

Not sure I fully understand what you are/are not able to see in the "view all" page, so feel free to attach a picture if needed.

Should you need such a new feature for the limit of coverage areas to be evaluated and potentially be  included in future software releases, I would recommend to contact your  local Cisco account team.

They should be able to follow up and submit a product enhancement request (PER).

Business units will evaluate PERs and, if feasible for the market, they may consider implementing such an enhancement in future versions of the SW/HW.

Regards,

Fede

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card