cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS WLC Config Files

jvasilko
Level 1
Level 1

I am finding it difficult to locate the backup config files for my controllers on the WCS server.  Can someone tell me the file extension and the file folder where these files are saved so I can verify they are getting saved?  This seems to be more complicated to find than it needs to be.                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

When WCS was installed it asked you for a folder name where to store these files. Go to Admin--Settings--Server Settings and you will see the drive and folder name. Look in these .. Should be under TFTP folder

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

When WCS was installed it asked you for a folder name where to store these files. Go to Admin--Settings--Server Settings and you will see the drive and folder name. Look in these .. Should be under TFTP folder

‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

That was the ticket....thanks George.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card