Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless AP in autonomus supported model

r.kukreja
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

what are the series of access point that are supported without WLC. anteena should be in built and capability link 1130ag series.kindly suggest

regards

rajat

9 Replies 9

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
 capability link 1130ag series

802.11 a/b/g only?  Or do you want 802.11 a/b/g/n?

The closest you'll find is the 1040

Sir,

i need in  802.11 a/b/g/n . kindly suggest . please also suggest 1040 and 1140 tecnical and pricing difference

regards

rajat

Sir,

kindly share practical experinece and elaborate more something about these two products

regards

rajat

kindly share practical experinece and elaborate more something about these two products

Hi Rajat,

Exactly what are you trying to do?

sir,

i  need to deploy any one of model in director room so i am little bit confused to choose one of two. kindly help me to choose best one that is why i had more

concern on practical experience.

regards

rajat

Just one????

Sir,

it is not about one. they will check performance first and go for futher deployment across office .

regards

rajat

It doesn't matter which one they go with. If I were you though, I would look at the 1142 than the 1040. I don't know how much longer the 1142 will be before they go EoS, but you can also use a 3502i or 2602i as autonomous. It will come to price. Performance wise, they will not see any difference. But if you review the data sheet, you will see what the little differences there are.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card