cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

wlc 5500 unresponsive after migration

nareshgatta1986
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i try to install 9800. So used airos config translator and applied it than 9800 working fine and able to see wlan on webgui but 5500 WLC became unresponsive. i can ping 5500 and i believe working fine because all the ap's are still attached to it and no wifi lost. but logging into webgui and ssh from other switches are unresponsive. i can do telnet with admin account. Please let me know whats the problem and solution for this. Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

patoberli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you by any chance not adjust the IP addresses of the virtual interfaces and now both controllers are using the same addresses?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Which specific errors are you getting when trying SSH or GUI connectivity  ? Possibly config translator exhausted system resources, it may need a reboot , but not urgent and or when business environment permits.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

patoberli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you by any chance not adjust the IP addresses of the virtual interfaces and now both controllers are using the same addresses?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card