Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi  community it seem a software BUG .....,Has anyone had the same experience? EnvironmentWLC modle :9800-L-CVersion : 17.3.2aImapct device : Laptop (with  OS window10)   x  3  SSID DetailsWLANs ProfileSecurityRadius Server300302802.1x/Mac Filterx.x....

20210812(2).png
Bill lo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have standalone 5520 controller, we just rebooted for the Maintainanace, After reboot wlc not online, Suddenly Fan lights are amber blinking, when we open the server, fans are non operational.when I try to login using putty , booting up and then e...

riyadhit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CAPWAP Tunnel

When a CAPWAP tunnel is formed between a WLC & an LWAP, is this tunnel passed through on the cable to the switch then to the WLC, or through radio waves directly to the WLC?

Hi, We have three sites offices(A, B, and C). On each site, there are one pair of WLC(c9800) and several APs. Now we want all guest traffic go through one pair of anchors like below diagram. My question is which device is Foreign WLC? Is this topolog...

Capture.PNG

I have a C9130axi running 17.3.3 in EWC mode.I would like to add an additional AP (3802i). I have added the new AP to a Cisco Catalyst 3850: interface GigabitEthernet1/0/25description "Cisco 9130axi EWC AP"switchport trunk native vlan 424switchport t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card