cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All I have more than 50 AP (cisco aironet 1142) ,switch and WLC.befor 3 days  power outage occurred  after resetart some of the AP can not showing the name of WiFi .i take internet from the switch to my laptop by cable it is work.but when i try ...

I recently purchased some 1532 outdoor APs and could not for the life of me figure out how to get them registered with the WLC until I read a post that said I needed to add the AP's MAC address under Security, AAA, AP Policies.  Sure enough, this res...

Hi,I need help in setup Cisco C9105-AXI-E as Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller,  the total of AP I have is 6, and i need to setup for at least 2 SSID in two deferent VLANs. unfortunately i am not able to find the correct document or article for that...

Hello,I'm not able to convert a EWC to a simple CAPWAP AP... checking the CCO docs it seems very easy :  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/embedded-wireless-controller-on-catalyst-access-points/215303-embedded-wireless-controller-co...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ere does the /tmp folder live if not in /localdisk?getting ready to move 3.8 to 3.9.1 Enter shell access password :Starting bash shell ...ade # cd /localdiskade # lsExport_Config crash ftp lost+found sftp ssh telnet tftp no tmp and no defaultRepoI fi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card