Helpful
Replies

WLC not join any AP

Harikrishnan C
Level 1
Level 1

ap AIR-CAP1532I-D-K9 not join with wlc 3504

showing error in wlc

osapiBsnTimer: Feb 26 15:32:14.307: %DTLS-3-HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: openssl_dtls.c:3224 Failed to complete DTLS handshake with peer 

11 Replies 11

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
capwap ap mode local

hi,

can u tell me how to change capwap ap mode to  local

Attach a console cable to the AP (unless you can still reach it via SSH), type 'enable' and enter and then enter the command of Leo.

thank you so much...its working now 

i have one more device with same issue ...

for changing capwap mode to local, mouse point not showing in AP console window ...its frequently showing that error MSG and wlc connection status...   

Shouldn't matter. Simply type:

enable

capwap ap mode local

It should reboot then after pressing enter.

If that doesn't work, reset it to factory default by pressing the mode button while applying power.

Details how that works in detail: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/1530/installation/guide/1530hig/1530_ch3.html#62182

this cmnd is working ...

i have one more device with same issue ...that AP console not showing mouse point ..its display continuously error msg..how to stop that msg for typing that cmnd  

Try the factory reset that I posted previously.

sir am saying that ...AP console not giving time for typing cmnd.....y bcoz they continuously showing that error msg  

The reset works by pushing a physical button on the AP. That should work, regardless of the message in the console.

thnk you ...its working 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card