cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Why does the WLC lets you set to custom the channels and also turned on clean air technology?. I thought clean air will dynamically change the channels of the AP. or can you still have or set your channels to auto and have clean air on? Thanks in adv...

Dear community As we approach the number of 250 devices, we have some strange phenomena. Some APs are shown with IP 0.0.0.0 on the WLC. Lets have a closer look onto apPWF05. It is reachable via ping, can be resolved via DNS as any other access point...

09-08-_2018_15-21-52.jpg

Hi Wireless experts,  I have a question on my WLC 8510, I have seen somewhere in the connection summary a link/option that opens a new window that says connection score.   I was wondering if anyone in simple and plain english can explain whats the me...

spatial.JPG score.JPG

Hi, I have a AIR-SAP2602I-C-K9 which is not showing the 2.4GHz radio in the GUI configuration.When I configure dot11radio 0 on cli (which I assume is the 2.4GHz radio) it still does not work at 2.4GHz. The AP is working fine for 5GHz.Find attached. P...

jay3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a CISCO PI 3.0 on our facilities to maintain the configurations of our CISCO devices and to control two wireless controllers. The discovery process worked correctly and I was able to add both controllers to the CISCO PI. When I tried...

Hello, I have to connect two buildings (point-to-point connection) with wireless connection. Distance between them is 300-400m   I want to use ap1532e with this antenna:  AIR-ANT2413P2M-N.   Q1: Will be this two antennas mentioned bellow enough for d...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card