cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLSE LOCATION MGR V2.9

kwonza
Level 1
Level 1

Upgraded recently to 2.9. WLSE not recognizing Java version, though I have the latest version installed. Thus causing me not to view the building and floor maps I have uploaded.Is this another bug.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

It should work with JRE 1.4.2 or later. First, un-install all currently install JREs on your PC, then goto Location Manager which gives the link to download the JRE. Download and install it and then it should correct the issue

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

It should work with JRE 1.4.2 or later. First, un-install all currently install JREs on your PC, then goto Location Manager which gives the link to download the JRE. Download and install it and then it should correct the issue

Can Wlse 1105 be upgrade to 2.9, then how can all the bug be fixed then, Please advise

Regards

Mc

If you read the release notes for 2.9, it says that only the 1130 model supports v2.9 for WLSE. Side note; Redundancy only works if the hardware models are exactly the same. If anyone has an 1105 and is looking to purchase a second for redundancy, they'll need to trade-in the existing 1105 on a new 1130 to have two 1130's since the 1105 is EOS.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card