Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR 9001 port density

Jordi Benet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

does the ASR 9001 have 2 ports for the nV feature and 4 ports for production?

Or does the ASR 9001 have 2 ports for the nV feature and 2 ports for production?

Are the nV feature ports using SFP+? ( I will need to buy the 10G SFP+ transveivers or they are included?

Also with the ASR-9001 part number the power supplies and power cords are included?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

J

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

smilstea
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jordi,

I responded in the other thread as well. The support forums document https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-34114 has all this information.

There are 2 dedicated 'cluster' ports for EOBC. The 4 built-in ports to the right of these are for IRL or data traffic.

10G links cannot be used for EOBC, the bandwidth of the communication on these links is very minimal. The supported optics are in section 3.6

When you order there should be a tab/section to select power supplies and the power cable you need as those are per region/local specification. As well on the LCs you choose, or chassis itself, you should have options for selecting optics to order.

Thanks,

Sam

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

smilstea
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jordi,

I responded in the other thread as well. The support forums document https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-34114 has all this information.

There are 2 dedicated 'cluster' ports for EOBC. The 4 built-in ports to the right of these are for IRL or data traffic.

10G links cannot be used for EOBC, the bandwidth of the communication on these links is very minimal. The supported optics are in section 3.6

When you order there should be a tab/section to select power supplies and the power cable you need as those are per region/local specification. As well on the LCs you choose, or chassis itself, you should have options for selecting optics to order.

Thanks,

Sam

Thanks a lot Sam,. Now I got it.

Regards,

J