XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi, ASR9001 rebooted, dump was generated, log messages about Not enough memory, what memory can we talk about ? There is SNMP ciscoMemoryPoolName ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.48.1.1.1.2)  - "processor".There is SNMP, at that moment utilization reached 100%, aft...

savolyukdmitry_4-1720462690238.png savolyukdmitry_1-1720462237482.png

Hi, I'm testing a new NCS540 and I have found that is very noisy.I checked the fan speed and it seems quite high but I don't know if it's normal or not.  ================================================================================================...

Resolved! SNMP data on BVI

Hello, I just migrated from an ASR9001 with 6.3.3 to a NCS-57C3 with 7.7.2,  Config is almost the same and everything is working as it should.I have 4 BVI interfaces, which i know for a fact are moving data, are reporting on 3 of my SNMP servers that...

Is there any way to remove virtual-service vnics configuration without vsm card? I uninstalled vsm card without removing the vsm config. And now, I am unable to remove the config. It gives the following error with committing. % Failed to commit one o...

I have a question about Circuit l2vpn and l3vpn configuration design. if you see the diagram attached.  We have a customer on connecting to PE bottom right corner. The blue line symbolizes  l2vpn tunnel or transport, and the it will get out to the in...

I was working on a maintenance window.  moving some customers to our  new MPLS network  PE router NCS540 SOFTWARE 7.6.2.When I move 192.168.70.0/24 to the new mpls network   I was able to ping it from everywhere. however a static routed network I was...

Does anyone have experience with NC57-MPA-2D4H-S and telling them they should be 400G? Installed on NCS-57C3-MOD-SYSI am following this guide a Cisco Doc: Interface and Hardware Component Configuration Guide for Cisco NCS 5500 Series Routers, IOS XR ...