rossmpersonal
Level 1
Level 1

Where is the System Management Command Reference for Cisco 8000 Series Routers

12 Replies 12

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
The 8000 series router was just recently announced a few days ago.
It will probably a few months before the first group of technical documentation to start appearing.

The Cisco 8000 Series Routers were announced last year per https://newsroom.cisco.com/press-release-content?type=webcontent&articleId=2039386 . They have been shipping for months. The technical documentation has been available for months. The Cisco 8000 Series Routers documentation is at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/8000-series-routers/series.html#~tab-documents . However, I can't find the System Management Command Reference for Cisco 8000 Series Routers . Please help me find it.

I stand corrected, then.
You might want to "reach out" to your Cisco AM/SE or TAC.

I do not have a Cisco AM/SE and cannot contact TAC as I do not have a support contract. I just have a personal curiosity about this product. 

Do you have a valid Service Contract to open a TAC Case for anything?

I do not have a valid Service Contract to open a TAC Case for anything.  just have a personal curiosity about this product.

smilstea
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am checking on this.

Sam

Unfortunately, it does not help. The document you linked to is the System Management Configuration Guide for Cisco 8000 Series Routers. I am looking for the System Management Command Reference for Cisco 8000 Series Routers, which is a different document. I ironically the document you linked to references the System Management Command Reference for Cisco 8000 Series Routers, the document I am looking for.

So the system management command reference is being worked on right now.
I am trying to find out when it will be published, I hope to have a response Monday.

Sam

So we don't have a firm date for when it will be available but it is forthcoming, it is being revised by the technical writers and development team right now. I would expect in the next release it will come out.

Sam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: