Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Nexus 93108 LEAF won't boot

Hi,    leaf 93108 won't boot as leaf (ACI mode).It remains in loader> mode.If i try to boot image from USB, It fails again. This is the error messages:loader > rebootCISCO SWITCH Ver7.65Device detected on 0:1:2 after 0 msecsDevice detected on 0:1:1 a...

Maurlai by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! "Advertised Externally" in BD vs EPG

Hello All - Configuring L3-OUT, so I have two questions. Can you help me, please 1) I wanted to advertise BD subnet to External Router using L3OUT, typically we enable "Advertised Externally" option under BD. I learned in one of the Cisco session is,...

ACI L3Out , vPC and OSPF

Hello,I have a campus network with Distribution layer (one stack) and access layer ( multiple stacks ).I want the hosts in the campus network to access the servers in the aci datacenter.I would like to discuss the way to interconnect the 2 networks.M...

taytibob by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACI L3 inter Tenant

Hello, Why my EPG "Apache" from my Tenant PROD cannot communicate with my L3 OUT (RO) configured in my Tenant common ? My EPG provide PING/HTTP contract (global shared) and my EN_L3_OUT consume it (consumed contract interface because its a import fro...

Chris010 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes