Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,when client and servers are resides in same vlan, we are not able to access the application on VIP but the same time clients in different vlan can access the application on VIP.why this is happening please can any one help me out in this.Regards,L...

According to the foollowing article "Cisco will deliver a new release of Cisco Wide Area Application Services™ (WAAS) optimized for Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix HDX technology in the fourth quarter of this year". Does anyone know if this realse will ...

Hi,The ACE primary of platform tv-cat (6509 + ACE20) failed to give service and failed to see the secondary and the opposite too, getting the two active.10134123245 syslog 02/09/2012 14:05:42 09/02/2012 14:05:42 1 Feb 9 Feb 2012 13:42:55 tv-cat-ctxdn...

We are using the app_offline.htm file to take servers down for maintainence.  I know we can manually take the RSERVER out of service, but the actuall objective is to keep the server up, and let the ASP page return the message to user.  So the app_off...

melcara by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACE - peer probes

Hi,We have a scenario where we PBR certain certain source IP`s back into the ACE to perform server NAT`ing. This is routed into the ACE via a alias IP.Problem we have is this breaks probes on the back up ACE as we health check the same IP`s for a inb...

achrich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just got few alarms in one of WAE's saying router unreachable.I put the right wccp passwords, reset the cms tables and database, bounced the device but still no good. It can register with the CM but there is no traffic going through.Major Alarm...

Srin_G by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACE FT GROUP.

Hi,What is the standard design for FT group for multiple context. Should we have just two FT group or seperate FT group for each context.The doubt behind is that -Suppose i have 4 context A,B,C,D.   Context A& B assigned to FT group 1 and C & D assig...