Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,We have 2 ACE modules on 2 6500 Catylyst swithces(those are not connected directly). To acieve FT design do we need to cross connect these 6500 swicthces? Both 6500 switches are uplinked to GW routers and those GWs are cross connected.Just wonderi...

Hi,Just wondering Is ACE capable of encrypting automatically for return packets when it does SSL offloading. Means we are offloading SSL on ACE, When the ACE sends back the response to Client will it automatically encrypts? if yes please explain how....

Hi folks,Some assistance if you have the time please.I'm running an ACE 4700 appliance, i have a 4 server serverfarm setup, non-ssl, with leastconns predictor...i have tried round robin as well, and nothing...I've taken each rserver out of service, a...

Hi,Is it all possible to use an ACE30 to RHI a VIP which acts as route for servers on LAN A to reach LAN B . We have 2xL2 WAN circuits between 2 sites used by only 4 servers for (different L3 subnets for the hosts). I`m considering using a VIP to loa...

achrich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,My customer want to install a WAAS in six local remote site and a Site Central, but He has a ALLOT NetEnforcer, the Allot is doing Traffic Prioritization now.I will apreciate some comment about I can install the allot with WAAS.I am planing to s...

Resolved! wae 674

First time booting an appliance and instead of booting to setup wizard, it hangs at db_grub_start.S, Decommpressing Linux...done, booting the kernal. at the bottom there is Kernel alive and kernel direct mapping tables up to 140000000 @ 800-e000thank...

cooper_69 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´m Trying to sinchronize the clock whit NTP server external, these ntp server only support NTP version 3.Can I change the NTP version in the ACE4710 Appliance to support whit the ntp server external ?If is possible, How I can change it ?This is t...