cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! WAAS Questions

Hello all,I've started configuring WAAS devices for my network and have run into a few questions.  I'm using WCCP redirection, not inline mode and the topology looks like:I currently cannot get my WAE from directly outside our firewall to register w/...

Jkloza_2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have this solution now in our production-enviroment.! sticky 20 cookie JSESSIONID timeout 30! vserver MOBI  virtual 172.18.21.65 tcp www  vlan 10  serverfarm MOBI  sticky 30 group 20  replicate csrp sticky  persistent rebalance  inservice!And i...

dsimonse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me where the SSL files on a CSS are stored? Are they on the compact flash, or are they on some internal flash memory?  I tried connecting the compact flash to my computer, but as I suspected it seems to be a none standard file system.

in a simple design, a datacenter with one wae and a branch with another wae. If a user download a file, this file will be cached in the branch wae; if another user request the same file this second file will come from the branch wae or will come one ...

claudiols by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currently designing and implementing a WAAS solution for s client in their Data Center. It is deployment of a single Accelerator and one CM.It has been decided that the WAAS accelerator (7341) will have its two NICs connected to two of their ...

Amir Aziz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyoneHas anyonef faced this before in the below situationwebserver 1  and webserver 2 are front end webservers. A CSS is connected behind these 2 servers.Then there are 2 backend webservers , say websrv 3 and 4 loadbalanced by the cssthe req...

networks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We have a lot of Ace 4710 appliances with a lot of serverfarms in it and I know how to suspend virtual servers with the GUI, but i'd like to know how to do that with the CLI. Is it possible?For now, when we want to deny access temporarily...