Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

So if the primary ACE is HOT & the FT standby is in cold state.  I found the reason & fixed it now I want to initiate a resync so the standby changes from cold to hot. I know I can put the FT group in the admin context out of service & back inservice...

Hi all,I'm working on an ACE WAF in standalone mode and found a problem. The built-in profiles for PCI and pass are missing, so I can not apply any policies, since all the xss, sql-injection, command injection, and other signatures are not there. I h...

fermendo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having to use the free TACACS+ in an environment to configure authentication for all the network devices.  I have all the routers and switches working just fine, but am having issue with getting the ACE to use TACACS.  I've configured ACE to auth...

Can anyone comment on recommended IOS versions for software based routers (7206VXR) for WCCP? I am looking at the table that suggests the following versions - 12.1(14); 12.2(26); 12.3(13);12.4(10); 12.1(3)T; 12.2(14)T; 12.3(14)T5;12.4(15)T8;15.0(1)M....

ogencheva by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From the attached diagram,There are two sites A and B datacenters which are connected via a fibre (Layer 2 trunk )link.the remote branches can access servers in either site A or Be.g branch C can access servers in Site B thru connection to site AIn S...

oukpaka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes