Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am trying to implement a WAAS infrastructure and I am not sure about how to connect up one part of it. I am using a WAVE 574 with a 4-port inline adapter. I have one branch location that has a dedicated router and is connected using a T1 line. That...

I'm looking for info on having multiple WAAS devices inline.  Currently our topology looks like:Alaska-574 <- T1 -> s0/0 Washington-574 s0/1 <- DS3 -> Data Center-7341Attempts to install WAAS between Alaska and the Data Center, with no WAAS in Washin...

We are trying to get the details from WAAS CM device using API's as defined by Cisco. The document can be referred to from the below link:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/app_ntwk_services/waas/waas/v411/api/reference/guide/intr_api.pdfCisco API doc a...

Don Jacob by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone faced any problems deploying Waas mobile with Microsoft UAG ?we seem to be running into a problem where the UAG is dropping packets and allowing the client to connect to the Waas serverAre there any specific guidelines available for deploy...

ambi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we have a sh log with all logs on WAAS 7341 because my "sh log" is showwing the below only.USSMCWAGDRH001#    sh logSyslog to host is disabled.Syslog to console is enabledPriority for console logging is set to:  warningSyslog to disk is enabledPr...

Forum,.we have two 6513 with CSM-S module that we want to use for SSL Offloading,we are having some trouble setting it up and suspect problems with the ssl-proxy service on the SSL Daugther card.When running debug commands, to get more info on a poss...

Is there a way to create a probe in the ACE that can telnet into a rserver login with a uid/pass and pass the probe when a expected return message is sent back from the rserver?  I have been looking into way to do this for days.  I thought I might be...