Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured normal ACE 4710 in bridge mode and I have statically natted ACE VIP in firewall. But when I am doing FTP to ACE natted IP from outside network I can connect to any of the virtual server but when I run "ls", directly listing is no...

winpwnkmr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I managed to succesfully setup wccp redirection towards an ACNS device for HTTP caching.I am redirecting only 1 address.The problem is the following:the server guys have setup multiple web sites on the same physical server, like:http://server1...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the process of adding a new accelerator into our setup, today we use WAAS-4.1.5-b25 software version, but the "new" hardware have 4.1.3b.I would like to just upgrade the new hardware to the same version we have in our setup, but cant find the ...

Is it possible to route requests from one ACE appliance to another ACE?One ACE would be just responsible for forwarding client request to another ACE and that ACE would do actual load balancing and then reply back the requests from different sources ...

winpwnkmr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we select standard mode for the failure detection, the time is typical 60s before the GSS detects that a failure has occured.  Does it mean 60s to be a min. failure detection time?   If the GSS puts the answer resource offline,  how can GSS cons...

dhui02 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have an issue in our CSM, even that we have persistence configured, we are not able to mantain it.We are using a version 4.2(3) with supervisor with a version 12.2(18)SXF1.Here it's the configuration of the vserver that we are not able to manta...

Hi!I have configured two Cisco CSS 11501 in Active/Stanby mode for load balancing operations on two servers. The two servers are configured on a cluster mode.The system is working but there is an issue that one of the servers is getting more requests...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have configured two Cisco CSS 11501 in Active/Stanby mode for load balancing operations on two servers. The two servers are configured on a cluster mode.The system is working but there is an issue that one of the servers is getting more requests...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with the CM standby and was wondering how to troubleshoot to identify the exact issue or the cause of this behaviour.I have a WAVE 274 as CM primary and a WAVE 574 as CM standby. everything was working fine until I wanted to do some ...