Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me what it takes to bring a SSL module to primary on a CSS 11503? Here is what I get when I issue a show chassis. If I try to enable a service utilizing the slot I get an error stating its not online so I know I am missing something. ...

jmiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,This is a new install, I am trying to bring up a WAE-674 box at one my remote sites with 2 routers (a 3725 and a 2621) at this remote site and I am using WCCP for traffic redirection. I am having an issue with WCCP on the 3725 router, for s...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has this issue been resolved in later releases?For traffic from the WAN to the LAN where the destination MAC address of the next hop is a multicast MAC address, the Cisco WAE Inline Network Adapter does not optimize the traffic. The Cisco WAE Inline ...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Simplifying:Is there some method to enable a content rule giving service to two directories of a web server?Let's explain:We've a web server with many directories including directory images and directory programs. I want the same content rule gives s...

Hi all,Do u have any ideia of how to upgrade the WAE-512 from 4.1.1b.15 to 4.1.3a.32 ?I've downloaded the following files from Cisco:WAAS-4.1.3a.32-K9.binWAAS-4.1.3a.32-K9.sysimgWAAS-4.1.3a.32-rescue-cdrom-K9.isoI think its only burn a CD-Rom with th...

1) Can i install a single WAAS ? So with no CDM functionality in my network. I want to deploy a single WAAS just for live streaming splitting functionality (no traffic optimization (yet...))2) If this device is installed in the Datacenter core, how d...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a client that complaint that his CSS device los connetivity a couple of times, causing service interruptions.I went to check the device log (syslog.log) and found the following messages for the day that the problem ocurred:System initializa...

wdiclo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gurus, i have done this migration for my client who didn't want to change anything on his existing network. So we went ahead with L2 ACE,though it working now here are my issues:1. I have 2 vlans for the servers, vlan 20 and 30, only 1 vlan seem...

Hi,I am looking for an option to modify one of the value (X-Forwaded-Poro) value in HTTP header using CSS. Please advice is it posssible using CSS 11500. There is a requiremet to setup the CSS that our website enabled with both HTTP and HTTPS. If CSS...

First I would like to understand of command “port” and “protocol” in CSS, for example, I have a few web servers need to be load balanced, what is the difference among these configuration:Config1(protocol and port are configured in both servic...