Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm having a setup in which I have a branch router on which there is a NME-WAE 502 running version 12.4.15T1-advipservicesand HO 612 WAE. WCCP is being used for interception. the router at the HO performing redirection is a 1841 running 12.4.2...

Hi, Does it make any sense to configure sticky for two servers being load balanced for RDP session? If I RDP to the VIP and connect to one of two RDP servers, once I login how will sticky help in this situation? Any thoughts will be appreciated,John....

jteixido by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Print optimisation is turned and the graphs show a optimisation of traffic reduction up to 90%. This great of course, but why are users still complaining about slow print jobs. The print server is located centrally and behind a 4Mbit WAN link.Would'n...

Hi there,I'm having trouble accessing the CVDM on my CSS 11501. I'm just trying to set it up for the first time, so it has never worked before. I've followed the directions in the guide to install the CVDM software, and I have confirmed that it is lo...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help please,I am not really a MS expert and am having trouble configuring the WAE's to see our DFS structure.I can set up pre positioning for a physical server,just not for a DFS share.I was lead to believe this was possible.Since WAAS was introduced...

vermin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I was informed by out monitoring team that the SNMP traps are being sent to the SNMP servers, but that it is reporting the device names with different IP addresses. It seems that the ACE context is sending only the device name without the...

jteixido by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes