Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

HICan someone please explain the exact functionality of the mac-sticky feature. I see in some documents a general idea of what it can be used for, but I'de prefer to know the exact functionality and how it is done.Thanks

thedinuka by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, After the discovery process in Cisco WAAS between two adjacent WAE's, I am confussed about one thing.The documentation says that there are 3 segments after the intial syn-syn ack, and ack. One segment from the client to the first wae, th...

We have a problem where when our wan circuit fills to almost 100%, file/folder browsing becomes very slow. Maybe 15-25s to open a folder. So a user could wait 60-100s if they have to drill down 4 folders. Users are complaining a lot when this happ...

kelrud by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem, I've configured loadbalance in ACE Module (Switch C6513). the network of real servers is 10.24.8.0/24 and the network of VIP servers is 10.24.16.0/24. I can access to 10.24.16.12 (HTTP, HTTPS, etc) from all networks except 10....

I really thought that the Cisco EOL CSS and replaced it with ACE.It seems that CSS is still very much alive and being sold. How would you compare CSS to ACE? Features, Design, Cost, Licensing ..etcWhen I compare these two - few things that jump out a...

jkanclirz by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, recently i deployed the ACE for load balancing http application. I used http-cookie stickiness for Session Persistence. I use cookie-insert option to insert the cookie generated by ACE itself.But after this, i can not see any sticky databas...

1. Can the customer customize the health check of backend server ? Eg. Using SNMP to poll the OID to check if the threshold is greater than a specific value.2. Do GSS has database to check the location of client so that they can result the IP of that...