Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We have a 11503 acting as a reverse proxy and I am having some issues matching a url. The url we want to match is "/bc/gui/sap/its/zhrits_". I have tried various combinations but cannot get a url ending in _ to work. Is _ a valid ending character on ...

jbest1028 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GSS in redundancy

If there were two GSS available for a single site, what is a better option1. Deploy the GSS in redundancyOR2. Deploy the GSS's independently with two public IPs assigned. And the ISP holds two distinct records for the GSS's i.e. gss1.abc.com (higher ...

I'm having trouble getting to the internet on the servers in my server VLAN. The SLB is working correctly, the servers can get DNS queries and access other things within our internal network but I cannot get out to the internet. Do I need to setup s...

Hello,When having two GSSs on two different sites how is it decided if a monitored VIP is up when the GSSs get different results?Immagine the the GSSM gets a failed probe, but the Standby GSS gets a passed probe.....Thank you.

I recently updated all the WAEs on our network to 4.1.1c. The updates went fairly well with only a few bumps. However, now, under "Software Version", two of the devices show update errors. One is "cancelled" and the other "Updatefailed". These did ac...

Hi,We are having ACE as the load balancerSoftware running on ACE loader: Version 12.2[121] system: Version A2(1.1a) [build 3.0(0)A2(1.1a) adbuild_22:19:41-2008/07/21_/auto/adbu-rel3/rel_a2_1_1_throttle/REL_3_0_0_A2_1_1A] system image file: [...

Dear allI have received lately, 3 waas devices1 for central manager and 2 Application accelerator,So i was connecting them, and found a strange behaviour in the Central manager,when i finished the CLI configuration, i tried to login to the GUI interf...