Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, I have some questions.A customer wants to upgrade his WAAS installation to 4.1.Aside from the TAC, are there any experiences around? Are there known issues, pitfalls?As the centralmanagers are updated first, are there known incompatibilities o...

Hello I'm working on a configuration and after a few tests I realized it does not bring the whole content of the site. Most of the times a picture of two are missing. The site is ebay-like with many pictures, banners and flash. If I right-click “Sh...

ggalteroo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

reposted from another forum:Am using an ACE 4710 and am converting incoming WSS username tokens to SAML Tokens - authenicating against Tivoli directory. The receiving web service is attempting to validate the SAML token but fails on digest verificati...

Resolved! ACE: Active-Active

Hello,Could I have information on the followings, please.1/Can two ACE modules in two chassis process the same traffic in Active-Active mode (load sharing)?2/Can four ACE modules in two chassis process the same traffic, two in active-active mode, ot...

s.srivas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes