Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,i want to change a probe for an active serverfarm. But after deleting the old probe and inserting the new one, all probe entries are cleared. What is the right handling to change a probe for an active serverfarm?Tia,Stephan

ssieger by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I will deploy a building block to ace but I recieve:"Failed to deploy config to device: Infringing CLI command: null with reason: reached max checkpoint limit 10."What is the problem ?????Thank's Rene

Hi,A bit a newbie question. I'm running a few 11501's and 11503's, they're all running the following code:CSS11503# sh verVersion: sg0810106 (08.10.1.06)Flash (Locked): 08.10.1.06Flash (Operational): 08.10.1.06Type: ...

mduhra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a serverfarm with four rservers defined with port 80,8080,8009. Each rserver is defined with a probe for each individual probes like TCP_80, TCP_8080 and TCP_8009Out of these three ports only port 80 is listening. Other ports are downWhen I do...

Hi,I have 2 css box configured for redundancy using VIP.When i issue the command sh summary on the box that hold the contents that are in a backup state i'm seeing hits on the services. I don't understand how the services are being hit by clients thr...

rafael2gc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSS11503

please look at the diagram attached, CSS 11503 has one connection to switch and has the same VLAN as router IP, 3 servers' default gateway is 10.1.1.1, on the CSS, the default gateway also point to 10.1.1.1.3 services are added into CSS to be balance...

WAAS Mobile server is installed on a Windows Server 2003 R2, which is a member of Domain. The problem we have is that Mobile Client fails UDP test on startup. This failure occurs both with the client connected across a VPN as well as on the same segm...

d.gabo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to be able to test the difference for when WAAS is Optimizing and when it is not. I have 2 inline WAE's. I am specifically interested in measuring the impact of WAAS on RDP between the 2 sites with the WAE's. So, the first thing I did wa...