Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, i have a query about access lists. When an access-list is removed from a VLAN should all packets from that VLAN then be blocked ? I tried this yesterday but a tcp session continued, however when I tried the same thing on another vlan the tcp sess...

nickyh_is by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, I had a config working for load balancing websites but now need something to work for a flash app that uses port 1935 instead. Everything worked but I couldn't see the real source IP (which is a requirement of the business). I know that th...

Hi, I have configured on the CSS content rules for SSL traffic without using the SSL module and SSL proxy list but I noticed some issues regarding to the correct acquisition of the SSL certificate from the client side.I would like to know if configur...

gpangallo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

recently my directory folks asked if we could run a more sophisticated script then the included on one the CSS for health checking directory servers, specifically they want to do a credentials bind vs. the anonymous one that is included.I figured it ...

Been approached by our server team. They are having issues with DNS load distibution (won't call it balancing as there's no logic to it) with a 10 server Citrix Farm. It seems to me this would be a good candidate for L3 loadbalancing on a CSS 11500...

jphilope by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone come across the issue with the IRQ for routing on the WAE?My edge box in our customer demo lab stopped routing traffic and only starts once you er-apply the gateway statments back in. Then network connectivity is restored and the WAE th...

subaruWRX by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes