Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I HAVE 2 FW (asa) FACING THE MAIN ROUTER.THE 2 FW ARE CONFIG AS FLOOWS;CONTEXT 1FW1 ACTIVE (10.1.1.1)FW2 PASSIVECONTEXT 2FW1 PASSIVEFW2 ACTIVE (10.1.1.2)AM THINGKING OF SANDWITCHING A CSS11500 BETWEEN THE ROUTER AND THE TWO FIREWALLS TO LOAD BALANCE ...

Hello all,Wondering if anyone can help me here. I've a Cisco CSS 11500 7.20 Build 104. I've 5 WEB services configured on a CSS whereby at the same time nearly every night we have a service transition change on 1 service only going from ALIVE state, t...

Hi, looking at the docs related to keepalives on the css-11506 I noticed there is a "css max" and a "Concurrent MAX". Can someone tell me what the concurrent max means? The numbers are pretty low for that. Here is the chart I was referring to:Keepa...

bjelf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSS Compression

Hello All,I've the following scenario:Box-to-Box implementation and SSL Termination, on 2 CSS 11501S-C, with SW Version 08.10.1.06.What i need is compress the "Java" data type of all data on the content "Tst.Aplj".Correct me if im wrong :As i could u...

Hi,I have to configure WCCP on my Branch side so if user on LAN need access to specific sever X(base on our hub site)then request first go to Bluecoat box(type of proxy) on LAN, and then redirect the request to my Hub side serverX.all remainning traf...