Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

In many of cisco ACE presenation ACE is shown as security device(firewall) consolidating CSS,firewall etc...please let me know ,what extend ACE can be use as firewall.Thanks in advance...

ab_parkhi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Just a quick question on Box to box redundancy. Up to now we have only configured the one armed toplogy within our infrastucture. We now have a need to allow the CSS to work "In Line" so I am looking at the box to box topology.My questions are a...

mbaylis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer wasnt current CSM config changed:===================================Customer's request is to make all requests go to real server 173.200.12.109 and if that server is down only then send all requests to backup server 173.200.12.110. But if se...

Hi Guys,I am using a pair of CSS with a single CSS providing DNS with advanced feature set.However I can't seem to get kal-ap working on the dns entries??I have app session and upd-app session.what am I doing wrong?sample below;GSLB-CSSapp app sessi...

Hi guys,I have one question, how soon can CSS detect the service status when one service gets down? From cisco.com, I learned that the frequency could be from 2 to 255.Does that mean 2 seconds to 255 seconds? or check the service 2 times to 255 times...

litouch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes