Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I am using a pair of CSS with a single CSS providing DNS with advanced feature set.However I can't seem to get kal-ap working on the dns entries??I have app session and upd-app session.what am I doing wrong?sample below;GSLB-CSSapp app sessi...

Hi guys,I have one question, how soon can CSS detect the service status when one service gets down? From cisco.com, I learned that the frequency could be from 2 to 255.Does that mean 2 seconds to 255 seconds? or check the service 2 times to 255 times...

litouch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

since we make client and servers at sime side of CSS11506, and use destnation group, our local servers can not get correct log anymore.Could anyone advice me if there's some way the CSS can modify the request as it passes through - for example, can i...

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some doubt with redirect in and out.I have two Cisco 6509 with Catos for SUP2 and hybrid IOS for MSFC2. I have two Vlan configure toward ISP and the traffic from /to the client anf from from proxy to the origin server and viceversa cross th...

irodi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our production setup we have SCMs with 256Mb memory so a 128K entry sticky table, when I look into this I see entries that have been there for over 40 days.Yesterday I connected to a load balanced service and confirmed my IP was in this table, thi...