Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm working with a client that has 2 GSS 4490's - one acting as primary, the other secondary. They have just purchased a 4491 and it comes with code 1.2(2). The old 4490's have 1.1(1) loaded.They would like the new 4491 to become a secondary to ...

melchib by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am relatively new to data center design and implementation. I am designing a Intranet data center with active and standby sites which are 20 miles apart. One site (DC1) is active and all the user requests must be forwarded to this site.The other...

bermawer1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Two RADIUS Servers are present in our setup. Configuration for the same is as below:!************************** SERVICE **************************service A ip address 172.30.7.91 protocol udp active!************************** SERVICE *********...

sundarr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Im running a CSM on 4.1(2).In the "show mod csm x stats" command output there is an entry for L4/L7 rejected connections which is subdivided into "No Policy" and "No policy match" amongst others.Could someone suggest the difference between the...

Hi GillesAre there any restrictions with respect to the packet size to which the CSS understands or responds to? When I ping with a packet size up to 65000 bytes the CSS does not respond however it does respond to 32000.Thank youRegardsSanjith

aiyappa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have CSS 11503 without SSL module (CSS11503-AC J0)I have to know something:Customer needs to prevent servers behind LB (means service). In able to do this they want to limit connection to VIP.As summary they want that only some IP:Port pair can ...

tevfik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two CSS11503 in ASR Master/Backup configuration. The configuration worked correctly for two years, but one week ago the Backup CSS become the Master without any configuration changes. So now and two CSS work as Master and I have not service! I...

sgeorgiev by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes