Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, There: I have two URLs on the same server same port,/test1//test2/I want to give all users access /test2, but I only want to give user at network range 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 to access /test1, how should I do that?Thx

mike by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anything available from cisco or a third party that our noc could use to perform the following commands for our csm and css11506 units? Something that is graphical and easy to hand off?real (ip addresss)no inservice or inserviceservice (nam...

Does anyone know how long is the wait time for the built in http get keepalive before it determines there's no answer and marks the service as dying? And is this configurable somewhere? I have an App owner who thinks the load balancer may not be wai...

I am experiencing problems installing a PKCS12 certificate on CSS 11506. I have exported the cert from IIS 5.0 server including private key. I used OpenSSL to extract private key and cert. Cert associates fine, but CSS says RSA Key is not an RSA Key....

aanelso1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an entry on a DNS server for a domain "aa.bb.test.com" which points to 1.1.1.1 which is VIP address on the CSS at the primary site.i would like to add another css at another site as a backup. What exactly I have to do to configure the other cs...

inagaria by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

below log is generated with csmserver is correct.(normal)csm is correct.(normal)service is correct.(normal)why below log was contiuned with csm ?Mar 7 05:20:13: %CSM_SLB-6-RSERVERSTATE: Module 3 server state changed: SLB-NETMGT: Got different MAC ad...

yeundu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was writing a script to simplify the server managers stopping and starting services... also so they can check the status... if I do "! no echo" I can not get any output from commands I'd like to run with it... how can I get the output... without th...

I am having issue connecting to certain urls. amazon.com and target.com specifically. There may be more but they have not been brought to my attention yet. I have done a url test from the CLI of the CE and have attached the results. The tests are fro...

bmarms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes