Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have the following problem with my serverfarm:http flow initiated from a serverfarm is not being handled by the load balanced ssl blades that’s supposed to forward traffic as https to its destination.To compare the traffic, I am including test flow...

Resolved! 4GE ports

Hi,I have a cs-800 (arrowpoint) where I installed a 4 Port GigabitEthernet Module (GEM) but it work port 1 only, ports 2,3 and 4 doesn`t work.Software installed 5.00 Build 69Do you have what`s wrong..????I need to upgrade software...??? What release...

jivarva by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently purchased a CSS 11503 and I am tearing my hair out looking for baseline design guides. Right now, we're not even sure that it will do what we WANT it to do, in the way we want to do it.Basically, the CSS is going to sit between a 6509 an...

I am trying to fix a problem in our network that I believe to be caused by ephemeral ports originating on the CSS (tcp 6000-6063). My questions is as follows: what exactly does the "(config-service)port" command do? I trying to avoid using the abov...

cantorb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! Is there a way to have session passing throu the CSM blade (using Source NAT) to be logged. I'm using the CSM in routed mode (not bridged)One option could be: Since my clients resort in a Class 10.x.x.x range. I could configure a NAT pool in rang...

wim.juste by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I´m freshman with Content Technologies.I'm a little confused about how it works.I have the follow enviroment: four CE566 used to root CE fuction. ( tree for balance e one for backup ). two CE566 used to CDM function ( active and backup ) ...

jjunior by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured the CSS for content rule-based DNS operation for GSLB. The CSS are installed behind a firewall. CSS are configured with private addresses for the services and the VIP. This VIP is translated at the firewall for external access.In t...

subhash by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have configured my 6500 as per Gilles advice (topic CSM and FWSM), and something strange is happening. I can access the servers directly, but not via VIP (I can ping the VIP). This is a 6513 with one CSM and one FWSM. There are interface-...

I have a stand-alone CE-590 connected to 72xx ISP router,located outside of our PIX. When WCCP service is enabled, download speed (tested using DSLExtreme site) is about 11MB, but if WCCP is disabled (or simple unplugged cable from CE), then download...

kozinyy by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes