Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

HiOne of my customers have a simple waas setup, One central manager (OI274) and one waas on the central site (OE674)(europe), two waas in China (OE574 and OE264)Now, the central OE674 stands as "offline" on the central manager.They are both on the sa...

pbuch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ACE30 in Cat6500 with several contexts configured.I'd like to restrict some user to be able to access only one context and he should be able enter show commands in this one specific context only.As soon as  I enable "changeto"  feature in Admi...

p.hruby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI upgraded failover pair of ACE30 modules.There is this steps in UPGRADE GUIDE Step 8 Configure ACE-1 to autoboot from the latest ACE image. To set the boot variable and configuration register to1 (perform auto boot and use startup-config file), us...

We currently use 2 ACE 4710's in active standby mode in our DMZ to terminate all inbound SSL connections to backend web servers. To date this has worked well.The Ace's are in one arm mode hanging off one of our Firewall DMZ interfaces.I also use one ...

dclee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We are currently in the process of setting up a routed Mode context on an ACE4710 Appliance and have come across some problems which im hoping that someone here maybe able to highlight where we are going wrong.At the moment the setup is very ...

Wes Neary by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! waas-694

Hi Guys,Bit new to this 674, when i try to configure an etherchannel group in the lan port it gives me error.waecf23(config)#int gigabitEthernet 0/0waecf23(config-if)#no shutdownThis interface can't be brought up(No IP address, bridge-group, channel-...

Srin_G by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli have trouble with my wae 7371-k9, i wanna recover it with my cd recovery waas-4.3.5.7, when i choose option 7 it cannot recreate RAID   Installer Main Menu:     1. Configure Network     2. Manufacture flash (done)     3. Install flash cookie ...