Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Duplicate IP's

Over the last few weeks we have started receiving tons of bogus "Monitor: Duplicate IP detected on the network" alerts".   Other than stopping alerts is there a way to get the device to properly report duplicates?Thanks,Ryan 

rmccoy by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Warning <Anti-Spam> spamblocker.xxxx.xx: CASE update unsuccessful. This may be due to transient netwo...

Hi We have over the last 24 hours received messages like this. CASE update unsuccessful. This may be due to transient network or DNS issues, HTTP proxy configuration causing update transmission errors or unavailability of the configured download serv...

mads by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dual ISP & Using OnPlus to help diagnose VoIP/Possible Bad ISP issues...

Hi all,So we have a somewhat interesting deployment scenario that I'd like some additional guidance/perspective on... and there are a couple of specific OnPlus messages (and questions) further below related to this.  There's also an interesting "twis...

Possible enhancement: Easier "Delete account" - and "Delete" an un-activated client

Hi all,So, here's an interesting scenario we stumbled upon, that I was curious if there was an easier/better way to "cancel out of".  Allow me to explain:We have a couple of "false activations" in our account list right now due to a PLG device that f...

Topology Discovery

Hi All,Just some comments around Topology Discovery, I am currently running the OnPlus probe from behind a SRW switch with a majority of my devices connected via this switch, the router is a SRP521 and has some wireless connections, at this stage On...

pmoore by Beginner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes