Views
Helpful
Replies

JtapiTestTool not displaying a terminal to answer call

mstromske
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Seeing strange behavior when using the JtapiTestTool.  I am trying to perform a basic call.  However, there is no terminal present to answer the call.  This happens when I run the tool on both Mac and linux.  Also, I get popups that mention "this function must use treeLock" and I see a ton of stack traces in the console.  Attached is a pic of the tool with a CTI port in ALERTing with no terminal to answer it.

Using Java version 1.7

JtapiTestTool 9.0.1

Thanks,

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Matt,

CTIPorts are used for the call which need a 'Media Terminal Observer'. Right click on the CTIPorts, select 'Add Observer' => Media Terminal Observer on both the devices and retry. Let us know the result.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mpotluri
Level 5
Level 5

Can you try with the attached jar and let me know if the issue is resolved? (backup the current CiscoJtapi*.jar file, unzip the attached file, copy CiscoJtapiTest.jar to the same location and run this jar).

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for the quick response.  The new jar works much better.  I can now see a terminal and answer the call.  However, the call doesn't stay up long.  About 12 seconds later, the call drops.  Not sure what is going on here.  Attached are 2 pics: one of the stack traces from the console, and the other showing the events that occurred during the call.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt,

CTIPorts are used for the call which need a 'Media Terminal Observer'. Right click on the CTIPorts, select 'Add Observer' => Media Terminal Observer on both the devices and retry. Let us know the result.

Ah yes, media terminal observers.   Ok, I added them and it now works.  I have a call up.  Thanks again, and I'll mark this as 'answered'.

Thanks,

Matt