Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lua Script - CUCM SIP Trunk - Disabling SIP session timer

Hi folks

I am setting up a SIP trunk between the CUCM 11.5 and a system called Rauland (nurse system). There is no CUBE. It is a straight sip trunk between them.

The Rauland team asked me to:

Disable the SIP Session Timer: To avoid sending a re-INVITE from the CUCM, disable the SIP Session Timer in the CUCM.

As far as I know, I cannot do that under the sip profile. Could I set up this configuration (disabling sip session timer), using lua script? Has anyone configured that before?

4 Replies 4

I created the script below. I believe that the session-expires will be removed from the sip invite. But I am no sure if only this will enough to CallManager does not send RE-INVITEs:

M = {}
function M.outbound_INVITE(msg)
msg:removeHeader("Session-Expires")
end
return M

Nisha3181
Level 1
Level 1

pgcristovam,

I'm in the process of configuring a SIP Trunk to the same type of server and I have that same question.  How were you able to resolve this? I think I can only do this by changing a configuration in global service parameters.  What did you do?

Hi, Nisha

I used the SIP normalization below and I applied it under the trunk configuration:

M = {}
function M.outbound_INVITE(msg)
msg:removeHeader("Session-Expires")
end
return M

Hello Peterson

Did you fix the sip session timer by using the sip normalisation.as i have a same requirement from Rauland R5 team.May i know the update please...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: